Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hum Jo Tareek Rahon men Mare Gaye!


The dusk approached
And darkness gripped slowly
The nerves were dipping
And the sight was blurred
The traveler of love was approaching
the last mile stone
Rehearsing within was one question
Will you remember me as martyr?
No you will not
My love is meaningless
Meaningless as I am
The heart bled for you
Till I was alive
The color of that blood
Was not red nor black
It was white
And thus ended this life
Worth lived in pain
The pain that was
The greatest treasure of love
Worth admiring, worth remembering
Now I am dead
But the pain remained
Remained as the powerful emotion
But more powerful is its narrative
The narrative is my last will
For all who will fail to be martyred
                          ---Illuminated Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment